Great Warrior Great Warrior

Very nice

I love it, but the only reason I don't give you a 10 is your instruments sound too much like midi. Some samples would lift your song up too a higher level. Don't do complicated things with reverb and such but a little more realistic sound and this song is becoming one of my favorites

Cosmos8942 responds:

Hmm..more realistic...not really sure how I will pull that off easily...but yeah I will try.

-AJ-

Final Fantasy VII: Sephiroth Final Fantasy VII: Sephiroth

Instruments, ok. Balance, less ok

I'm afraid I was a little disappointed. The total song is too quiet and i think you have to think about the balance too. In the start the low tunes have to be loud and dangerous and the high pitches very mysterious and more quiet. I think the instruments are really well chosen but it's totally ruined by the balance and that's a pity. Just a little changing at the mixer's and I'm sure your song will become a really good one, good luck with it.

Super Mario 64-remake Super Mario 64-remake

Very nice remake

Very nice, I think the intro is a little bit too long and a little repetitive but this is only a minor thing, the original theme is a little repetitive too. Not to much extras except the melody but also not too few, just right. Go on making songs like this, I like them

FinalFantasyVII StillMoreFight FinalFantasyVII StillMoreFight

I like it

I like this song but at some points you lose the feeling your in front of an enemy, and even not a weak one. I think if you add a little more percussion in some places the song would be a lot better, but I like it.

Final Fantasy 7 Battle! Final Fantasy 7 Battle!

nice attempt but I miss something

I like the start but after a while you lose the feeling of the battle. When making the song you have to keep in mind that this is a battle theme, and I don't feel like you could use this music with an battle theme in an movie.
There is also a sorta bridge of the original song that has a little less power but in this remix you don't hear the difference.
I would say: good attempt but try to give a little bit more the feeling of the original song.